Links & Resources
Top 50 Searches
Slider Search the Web or the Encyclopedia:
Coffee Links - Shopping
Abbi's Coffee Mill and Roastery
- A small-batch roaster that specializes in creating unique custom blends. Describes coffee terms and flavors.
- Specialty coffees from the central-east Asia. Offering green and roasted coffee, and accessories.
Adventures in Coffee
- Gourmet coffee beans.
A&E Custom Coffee Roastery
- Freshly roasted-to-order.
Ahrre's Coffee Roastery
- Latin American, African and Indonesian coffee.
A.I.R. Coffee Company
- Offering four unique blends of gourmet coffee beans, roasted to order.
- US-based importer of Ghigo family roasted products from Northern Italy. Also offers grinders, and information on brewing.
American Coffee Inc.
- Wide selection of gourmet and Arabica coffees, custom blends and private label.
American Garage Coffee
- Custom-roasted whole arabica beans from around the world.
Ancora Coffee Roasters
- Gourmet coffee, roasted to order.
- Offering a variety of coffees and teas including related gift baskets. Describes flavors and roasting options, as well as fundraising and private label programs.
Anthony's Italian Coffee House
- Home of Anastasio coffee. Specializing in fine Italian coffees, pastries, cookies and gourmet food baskets.
Arabicas Coffee Australia Pty Ltd.
- Specialising in arabica coffees from the Cairns Highlands. Information on range of products, and wholesale sales.
- Estate Arabica coffees to suit every taste.
Aroma Coffee of Santa Fe
- Small batch roasting of organics, estate and varietals, special blends and flavored coffees.
Atlantic Coffee Roasters
- Mail order coffee beans small-batch roasted to order.
- Offers a full range of coffee as whole beans or a choice of grinds. Site provides a history of coffee, and a coffee club.
Bay Coffee Roasters
- Green beans and roasted blends and flavoured products. Also gives tips for brewing and information on franchising.
The Bean Forge
- Roasted whole bean blends. Also gives brewing and storage tips.
Bear Tooth Coffee Roasters
- Small batch roaster offers blends, specialty and flavored products.
The Best Coffee
- Exotic and estate grown coffee. Blends, special roasts, single origins, flavored coffees, and coffee clubs.
Black Mountain Gold Coffee
- Offers Arabica coffees. Featuring varietals, blends, flavored and decaffeinated coffees in premeasured one pot packets.
Black Water Coffee
- Raw and roasted varietals, as well as machines and syrups. Describes each coffee product with information for wholesale business and for cafe in North Chili, New York.
- Coffee and tea products. Describes supplies and roasting processes, as well as special offer programs. Ships to US and Canada.
Boyd Coffee Company
- Coffee, tea, syrups, cocoa, espresso machines and brewing equipment, and recipes.
Brown and Jenkins Trading Co.
- Gourmet coffee roaster offering fresh beans or ground coffee. Selection includes organic, Kona, and espresso.
- Gourmet coffee roaster of 100% Arabica coffee. Custom roasted to order. Retail and wholesale.
Bucks County Coffee Co.
- Ordering available for coffee and gift baskets, also lists store locations.
- Sells a wide variety of the gourmet coffee beans.
Caesars Coffee and Fine Foods
- Several roasted blends, with flavoured and organic products. Offers gift and sample packs, condiments, and tea.
Cafe La Semeuse
- Arabica blends, carefully roasted to create a full flavor without bitterness.
Cafe Maison Coffee Roaster
- A gourmet coffee club, Capresso coffee makers, burr grinders, gift baskets and award winning coffee.
Cafe Monte Alto Coffee
- Family-run coffee operation which grows, processes and roasts its own coffee.
- Products of southern India include Arabica whole beans, ground, chicory, flavored, or blended, and gift baskets.
- Family-owned, socially conscious coffee roasting company offering beans from its own Brazilian farms.
- Offering a selection of organic, decaffeinated, and blends.
- Italian traditional artisan coffee.
- Company history and product information for whole beans and accessories.
- Describes inspiration for several "Italian-style" roasts. Also lists Eugene, Oregon, retail outlets. Shipping in the US only.
- The real taste of Italian coffee on the web.
Caffe Vita Coffee Roasting Co.
- Specializing in small-batch coffee roasting, espresso preparation method, and espresso equipment. Wholesale and retail.
California Coffee Roasters
- Speciality coffee roaster of arabica coffee.
- Supplying a choice of roasted whole beans, including Besto Mexo, Columbo Yumbo, Mosta Costa, and Uncaf Blend.
- Gourmet shop with cappuccino coffees, jams and jellies, soups and breads, bread mixes and dippers, coffee and china.
Caracolillo Coffee Mill
- A selection of whole bean varieties, green or roasted, natural or flavored, plus espresso bags and pillow packs.
- Micro-roaster of specialty estate coffees.
Caribbean Gold Coffee
- Offers blends and flavors, primarily from Kenya and Colombia. Describes coffee terms and history.
- Variety of coffees and monthly club, plus equipment and snacks.
Carmel Valley Coffee Roasting Company
- More than 60 varieties of regular, decaf, flavored, organic, shade-grown and herbal coffee and gifts.
Carolina Coffee Company
- Roasted whole and ground blends. Includes list of North Carolina retail locations, newsletter, and company history.
Caswell's Fine Coffees and Teas
- Specialty coffees including single origin and blends, roasted at shop in Jakarta.
Central Coast Coffee Company
- Beans and ground, blended and flavored products. Describes roasting and decaffeinating processes.
Christopher Bean Coffee Company
- Featuring flavored blends, Kona, and specialty products. Describes types and roasting process.
City Market Coffeehouse
- Listing of coffee bean varieties offered, and ordering information.
CMeBrew Coffee Company
- Offering Arabica whole beans, green or roasted, in a variety of flavors, and espresso blends. Sample packets available.
Coal Creek Coffee Company
- Offering gourmet roasted and organic coffees, specialty, premium grade and arabica coffees.
Coffee a la Carte
- Flavors from around the world. Also storefront in Punta Gorda, Florida, US.
- Offers blends and varietals in several roasts. Describes products and company history, and also gives information on cafe in Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia.
The Coffee Beanery
- Buy coffee beans: varietals, estate, special blends and roasts, flavored coffees. Learn about coffee roasting, agriculture, history, best preparation techniques.
Coffee Break Company
- Features prepackaged for Keurig brewers. Also offers coffee service in Connecticut and western Massachusetts.
Coffee by Design
- Select by region or type, whole bean or ground, plus a variety of teas, syrups, accessories, and brewing equipment.
- Roasted varietals, blends and flavored beans, as well as gift boxes. Includes definitions of terminology and locations of stores in Bel Air and Baltimore, Maryland.
- Suppliers of fine coffees from the four corners of the globe. Single estate, speciality and blended coffee.
- Gourmet blends, flavors, grinds, and mixes, plus a selection of cappuccinos, tea lattes, smoothies, frappes and spiced apple cider, brewing accessories and gift certificates.
- A selection of fine coffees, from around the world, custom roasted to order.
Coffee Direct 2 U
- Holiday and specialty blends, dark roasts, organics, flavors, and decaffinated, plus a line of accessories.
- Fresh-roasted, custom-blend coffees available in store and by e-commerce. Also includes wholesale information.
- Fresh custom blended and select single origin beans.
Coffee Roasters of Charleston
- Importer and roaster offering gift baskets and related food products, as well as ground and whole bean products. Lists roasts and flavors available.
Coffee Roastery Cafe
- Roasted blends and varietals, as well as teas and syrups. Describes products and policies.
- Unsweetened flavorings, in personal and industrial sizes. Describes available varieties, and compares product to flavored coffee beans.
- Selection of gourmet coffee flavors and varieties available.
The Coffee Store
- Roasts coffee from Maui daily in small batches.
- Offers a variety of Guatemalan coffee.
The Coffee Trade
- A small batch roaster offering world varieties, dark roasts, blends, decaffeinated, and flavors.
The Coffee Tree Company
- Offers Arabica coffee direct from their French roasters. Coffee club available.
Coffee Wholesale USA
- Gourmet coffees, whole bean, ground, prepacked, mail order.
- UK-based site that offers various coffees and speciality teas. Will ship worldwide.
- Blends from around the world, including decaffeinated and organic.
- Varietals, blends, and flavored beans. Also includes a sample request form.
- Selling green coffee beans for the home roaster, or roasted gourmet coffee.
- Flavored, organic and world coffees, espresso and coffee supplies. Includes brewing tips.
- A choice of blends and flavors in whole bean or ground, plus tea, gift hampers, and brewing accessories.
Colonial Kitchen Coffee
- A selection of varieties and flavors, in whole bean or ground, to choose from.
- Importer, roaster and distributor of coffees from around the world.
- Single origin, blends, and organics.
- Flavored coffee beans and variety coffee blends.
- Specializing in numerous gourmet flavors as well as a selection of regular roasts, blends, and decaffeinated.
Cool Beans Coffee Roasters
- Coffees from around the world, including blends, decaf, and organic. Information on roasting process and Atlanta, Georgia-area stores.
- High altitude roasting. Offers custom labels for gifts and fundraising.
Corona Coffee Roasters
- Whole beans and grinds, roasted to order.
Cowboy Blend Coffee
- Gourmet coffee roasted and blended with a Western flavor. Western art and gifts also available.
- Whole and ground roasted products, as well as gift items. Describes company culture and employment opportunities in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Boutique roasting company offers blends and varietals, with information on roasting process. Also available at Marlborough Farmers Market, New Zealand.
101 Crafted Coffees
- Whole bean and ground, single origins, blends, decaffeinated and flavored varieties plus an assortment of teas and gift baskets.
- Fresh-roasted products from around the world, including single-source and blends. Also offers bean candies and syrups.
The Creemore Coffee Company
- Ground and whole bean blends from around the world.
- Combining the art of roasting coffee with state-of-the-art science and technology.
Dane's Gourmet Coffees
- Wholesale and retail blends, in various roasts. Also offers classes on coffee appreciation, and listing of stores in New South Wales.
Daybreak Coffee Roasters
- Lists blends and varietals offered, as well as teas and gift baskets. Also provides information on store in Glastonbury, Connecticut, and on wholesale business.
- Offers a full line of coffee products in organic and non-organic arabica beans, Russian roasted.
Demitasse au Cafe
- Specialty coffee, with related products such as biscotti. Offers brief description of each variety.
A Demon Roast
- The darkest roasted coffee available, roasted daily from arabica coffee beans. Free coffee with purchase.
- A custom roaster of the finest quality arabica coffees imported from around the world.
Don Francisco Coffee Traders
- Provides a full range of coffees, samplers, gifts and accessories.
- Fresh, roasted-to-order coffees from around the world.
Duncan Coffee Co
- Offers varietals, blends and flavored products. Includes company history and shipping information.
- Coffee sold by the pound, regular delivery programs, gifts and accessories.
Ă‰ CafĂ© Canada
- Offering an assortment of green and roasted coffees, biscotti, and coffee equipment.
Earth Friendly Coffee
- Buys and sells fair trade Arabica coffee from small farmers from around the world and without added chemicals. Page includes online catalog, photo gallery, and fund raising opportunities. Locations in Alaska and Colorado.
- Coffee pods are available in several varieties. View the guide to coffee makers that can use espresso pods.
E-Java Gourmet Coffees
- Offers a variety of gourmet coffees, espresso, and gift baskets.
The Embellished Bean
- Custom roaster offering flavored and blended products, whole or ground.
Espresso Primo of Los Angeles
- Espresso machines and oakwood roasted beans. Describes products as well as repair and catering services.
The Estes Park Coffee Company
- Coffee store specializing in gourmet coffees, roasted daily.
- Custom-roasted blended beans from around the world. Describes each origin, as well as gift boxes and samplers available.
- Coffee beans and ready-to-drink coffee beverages with above-average caffeine content.
The Fair Trade Coffee Company
- Offers coffee, teas, chocolates, and gift baskets.
Fast Pulse Trading
- Malawi. Local origin ground and roasted products, as well as honey. Describes production area and economics.
Figuero's International Gourmet Foods
- Gourmet and special blend coffees, and loose leaf teas, from all over the world.
The Fine Grind
- Choose from flavored or varietals with a selection of grinds. Also offers gift baskets.
FireFighter Coffee Ltd.
- Offers several blends, regular and decaffeinated, as well as logo merchandise. Gives company history and locations in British Columbia where products are served.
Five Rivers Coffee Roasters
- Offers gourmet fresh roasted coffees and Oregon coast gifts
- Selections include regionals, blends, flavored, organic, Swiss water process decaffeinated, espresso, tea, and gift boxes.
Fonte Coffee Roaster
- A micro coffee roaster offering a variety of coffees and teas.
Forsyth Coffee and Tea
- Blended roasts from around the world. Also offers tastings and classes in Naremburn, New South Wales.
Francesco's Coffee Company
- Sales of gourmet and fair trade coffee beans blended and roasted fresh in the Northern Italian tradition.
Frankenmuth Coffee Roasters
- Specializing in custom blended gourmet and flavored coffees. Offering recipes for espresso, and a frequently asked coffee questions section.
Fredericksburg Coffee Company
- Slow Roasted in the Northern German Tradition
Fresh Coffee Now
- Offers a range of fresh roasted coffee from around the world.
- Sells fresh roasted coffee beans. Site offers a coffee college, recipes, mailing list and cost comparisons.
George Howell's Terroir Coffees
- Coffee roaster offering single-origin coffees. Company profile, product details, and a coffee club.
Gevalia Coffee Bean Depot
- Offering a selection of coffee and flavored coffees.
Gold Coffee Company
- World renowned coffee direct from the growers plantations in Hawaii, Kenya, Costa Rica, and Jamaica.
Gomez Estate Coffee
- Categorizes varieties offered by strength, origin and roast. Also gives information on cafe in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Gourmet Coffee Direct
- Wholesale and retail distributor of branded and private label coffee from South America. Includes coffee recipes.
Gourmet Coffee Wholesale
- Coffee from 14 of the world's highest level plantations. Chemical-free, award-winning gourmet roasts and blends available in beans or ground.
- Offering gourmet blends, flavored, decaffeinated, and premium coffees, and a monthly club.
- Air roasted specialty coffee shipped directly from the roaster to your door.
Great White North Coffee Roasters
- Canadian mail-order specialty coffee roasting company.
Green Dragon Authentic Coffees
- Gourmet coffee from around the world.
Green Mountain Coffee
- Importers and distributors of organic, estate, and flavoured products. Describes taste of each product with information on growing location.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Wholesaler offers retail sales of organic, blended, and single-origin products, along with gifts and accessories. Includes investor relations and employment information.
Greencastle Coffee Roasters
- Roasters of flavored gourmet coffee, organic coffee. Our Victorian roasters date from the late 1800's -- from an era when 'fresh' meant newly made.
Grounds for Coffee
- Providing whole bean coffees nationwide and coffee shop franchise opportunities, primarily in the Western United States.
Grounds For Thought
- Lists prices for fresh-roasted products, as well as teas and accessories. Also includes menu for cafe in Bowling Green, Ohio.
Halo Coffee Company
- Hand selected, freshly roasted beans.
Hampton Coffee Company
- coffees from Long Island's world famous Hamptons. Â Mail order our exclusive blends.
Harmony Bay Coffee
- Photos of roasting process, storage tips, and descriptions of ground products, available in single-serving and larger cans.
- Green and roasted beans, coffee makers, and home roasting equipment.
- Describes roasted blends and green bean varietals and blends, with information on small plantation rebuilding project in Central America.
Haute Coffee Trading Company
- Offering premium coffees, French presses, French press mugs, frothers, cannisters, grinders, great coffee recipe's, gift sets.
Hawthorne Coffee Merchants
- A Portland, Oregon neighborhood owner-operated business. Offers a wide selection of freshly roasted specialty coffees and premium teas from all parts of the world. All coffees are roasted to order and shipped the same day. Delivery is by U.P.S. or the Postal Service.
- Low acid whole bean and ground products. Describes processing and available roasts.
Heritage Coffee Company
- Web site of the specialty coffee roasters in Juneau, Alaska.
High Country Coffee
- Sells high-grown green arabica beans from Papua New Guinea and El Salvador to home roasters. Includes company history and links to growers.
- Offering a selection from around the world, slow roasted in Scotland.
Hill and Valley Coffee
- Delivers freshly roasted or green gourmet coffee beans to your door.
A Hill of Beans
- Whole bean or ground coffee, straight or flavored roast, including Kona and Jamaican Blue Mountain. Capresso brand grinders.
Hogan Brothers Coffee
- Gourmet micro-roasted coffees. Fresh ground and whole beans from around the world.
Honduras Coffee Company
- Grows, imports, exports and roasts specialty coffee from the Comayagua Mountain Region of Honduras.
Horn & Hardart
- Horn & Hardart started the gourmet coffee craze over 100 years ago with their Automats.
- Green and roasted beans and grinds, including custom blends.
- Roasted varietals from around the world. Describes history and origin, with tips on brewing.
International Coffee Roasters
- A selection of varietals, blends, decaf and flavored. Private labelling service is available.
Iron Brew Coffee Company
- Brazilian. Whole and ground products in several roasts. Company history and bean origin.
Irving Farm Coffee Company
- Roaster and retailer of whole specialty beans specialty and related accessories.
- Over 100 different kinds of coffee from around the world.
The Island of St Helena Coffee Company
- Grows and sells its own green tipped arabica bean coffee, whole or ground.
- Gourmet coffee and tea, shipped in North America.
Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- Roasted whole and ground beans, or green beans, from around the world.
Jamaica Coffee Company
- Roasted estate products from around the world, as well as machines. Describes each variety. Shipping to UK and Europe.
James Gourmet Coffee
- Green bean and roasted whole bean and ground varietals from around the world.
The Java Club
- US delivery only. Describes processing methods and flavors of roasted products. Offers a wide array of coffee products from a number of producing countries.
- Flavored roasted coffees, retail and wholesale, as well as chai and cocoa. Lists products and prices.
The Java Hut
- Retail sale of gourmet coffee, instant cappuccino mixes. Coffee of the month, gift bags/boxes, coffee equipment, grinders, and airpots.
Java Hut Roasters
- Small batch, air roasted, organic and free trade gourmet coffee.
Java Joes Coffee House
- Sells fresh roasted coffee beans.
- Roaster produces blended and flavored products. Also sells containers and accessories.
- Offers roasted coffee beans in regular, decaffeinated, and espresso types.
Java Vino Cafe
- Offering packaged coffees for home use.
- Organics, estate coffees, flavored and fresh roasted.
- A selection of whole bean varieties, or a choice of grinds, flavors, and blends. Gift baskets available.
- Gourmet Aribica, African, Indonesian, Latin American, flavored, specialty, and blends. Syrups, cookies, and candy.
Javalution Coffee Company
- Blended coffee products with additives and extra caffeine. Describes composition and nutritional claims.
Javamaster Coffee Roasters
- Regular and flavored coffee custom roasted to order.
- Small-batch roasters of specialty coffees offers shopping, a coffee classroom and teas, cocoas, brewing and grinding machines.
- Offering whole bean coffees, brewing accessories, Delacre Cookies, Cool Bean Mints, and a selection of gift items.
Jelks Coffee Roasters
- Specialty coffee roasters, but also sells related snack products. Includes wholesale information and online shopping.
Jennifer's Coffee Connection
- Studio City, California, cafe offers blends and flavored products in a range of grinds.
Jeremiah's Pick Coffee
- Selection of gourmet coffees in assorted flavors.
- Custom roasted products from around the world. Also gives company and family history.
J.O.E. - Java Of Evolution
- Fuses gourmet, organic beans with herbal extracts, amino acids and natural elements. Gives company background and description of products.
Joe's Coffee House
- Roasted and green coffee products, as well as tea and cakes.
Johann Wulff's The Considerate Coffee
- Prepared using a patented roasting process that removes most of the irritants that affect people with sensitive stomachs, diabetes, or acid reflux.
- Vienna, Austria-based specialty coffee roaster and distributor offering Viennese gourmet coffees, fine teas, natural preserves, gifts and accessories for the home, office, cafe or wholesale. Includes history, news and product catalogs.
Jumpy Monkey Coffee Roasting Co.
- A small batch coffee roaster. We ship your order within 24 hours of roasting.
Just Plain Joe Coffee
- Whole bean blends and varieties.
Kaffe Magnum Opus
- A Specialty Roaster selling a full line of products to retailers and consumers.
Kiari's Coffee Source
- Ground coffees. Features tables comparing body, acidity, and balance for different varieties.
- Small batch, slow roasted, gourmet whole bean blends. Specializing in African, Indonesian, Caribbean, Mexican and Latin American varietals.
King David Coffee Roasters
- Wholesale and retail fresh roasted beans. Kosher (KSA). Describes products and provides definitions of terminology.
King Pelican Brand Coffee
- Regular and decaffeinated blends in a variety of roasts.
Kobos Coffee Company
- Roaster of specialty coffees since 1973.
- A roasting company offering a selection of different beans and grinds. Also includes related information. Wholesale queries are welcome.
- Wholesale and retail sales of a variety of whole bean and ground coffees.
Leelanau Coffee Roasting Company
- International varieties, blends, flavored, Swiss water process decaf, monthly club and helpful hints.
Little River Roasting Company
- Featuring a full line that includes varietals, blends, flavored, and decafeinated.
- Sells fresh roasted blends, flavored, Fair Trade organics, and teas.
The Looney Bean
- Roasted varietals and blends from around the world. Also has message board for local activities in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Majik Coffee Company
- Ground and whole blends and single origin products, including organics.
- Blends, flavored products and varietals, with monthly specials. Also locations, menu, and employment opportunities for cafes in Massachusetts.
- Importers and small batch roasters of Estate coffees.
- A full selection of products, traditional, French roast, Italian espresso, Columbian supremo, and flavors. Syrups, accessories, and brewing equipment.
- Boutique coffee company dedicated to Indonesian coffees. Gives company history, information on regional varieties, and listing of roasted and green products, as well as machinery.
Micro Coffee Roasters
- Roasted whole beans and grinds, blended and single-country products. Also offers wholesale.
Midnight Sun Coffee Roaster
- Coffee roasted Yukon-style. Also has coffee roasting tips, digital postcards, and a little known legend.
Mill Mountain Coffee
- Focusing on selling fresh roasted arabica coffees from around the world while incorporating music, literature, movies, and the culinary arts.
- Coffee, coffee beans, gourmet, specialty and decaffeinated coffee from Millstone.
Mocha Moose Coffee Roasters
- Wasilla, Alaska, coffee shop offers several blends for sale.
Molokai Coffee Plantation
- Sell roasted and green 100% Molokai coffee.
Monarch Mountain Coffee
- Roasted coffee; varietal, blends, dark roasts and gift packs.
Monterey Bay Gourmet Coffee
- Offering gourmet coffee beans, coffee accessories and brewing equipment, and candied pecans.
- Gourmet coffee, packed fresh, roasted daily.
Mount Coffee Company, Inc.
- Grower and distributor of gourmet roasted Arabica coffee beans.
Nantucket Coffee Roasters
- Interesting coffee facts, tips and island-brewed coffees.
- Selling bulk whole bean and ground, dark roasts, organics, and special blends, flavor packets, instant cappuccino, and Snickerdoodle. Also creme de cocoa, gourmet teas, equipment, gifts, and accessories.
New Mexico Coffee
- Sells Rio Grande brand drum-roasted coffee, Avalon brand organic coffee, and Bosque brand tea. Includes a description of the roasting process.
New Orleans Coffee Co.
- Cool Brew Coffee - a concentrated, cold filtered, gourmet coffee extract, which captures the richest essence of coffee and coffee & chicory.
Nicholas Coffee Company
- Pittsburgh based importer and roaster. Gives company history, brewing tips, and information on related products.
North Coast Coffee
- Sells freshly roasted coffee from around the world.
North Pole Coffee Roasting Co.
- A variety of coffee, sampler packs, gifts and coffee candies from the roasting facility in North Pole, Alaska.
- Small batch custom roasted coffee beans, clothing and treats.
Northern Blends Gourmet Coffee
- Gourmet and flavored coffee, Monin syrups, Bigelow and Chai teas from this Wisconsin based store.
The Nuts Landing Coffee Company
- Coffee site with every type of coffee from around the world.
Olympic Crest Coffee Roasters
- Premium International roasted coffee blends, whole bean or ground. Ships in continental USA.
Omaha Coffee Company
- Whole beans roasted in Nebraska.
- Roasting gourmet and family blends of Italian-style espresso. [English/German/Italian]
- Blended and flavoured roasted products, as well as green beans. Also gives menu for restaurant in Orange, Virginia. Shipping in the US only.
Orleans Coffee Exchange
- Sells varieties of freshly roasted coffee; New Orleans blends, estate, organic and espresso coffees.
Outreach Coffee Company
- Gourmet coffees from Fair Trade Certified and small-farm Co-op farmers. Offers information about fundraising.
Ozark Mountain Coffee Co.
- Offering slow hand roasting, with a variety to choose from.
Papa's Perks Cafe and Roastery
- A micro roastery offering fresh roast coffee. House blends, popular flavors, and custom orders.
- Specialty roaster offers blends and single-origin products.
Passion For Coffee
- Custom roasted products from around the world. Describes tastes of each one, with links to sites about the industry.
The Perfect Cup
- Specializing in single origin grands crus and other coffees, teas, medicinal herbs, and accessories.
Perk and Brew
- Offers retail and wholesale beans from around the world, as well as related consulting services.
- Create a customized blend of coffee, roasted from premium beans to match your specified tastes.
- Offering a wide variety of choices, including custom roasted, private estate, and organic. Worldwide shipping.
Pioneer Coffee Roasting Company
- Offers several blends. Gives background information on terminology and processing.
- Gourmet coffee hand roasted, packed, and shipped in 16 oz. cans.
Piscataqua Coffee Roasting Company
- Offers mail-order coffee including blends, flavored, varietals, and organics.
- Selections from many countries that include whole bean or a choice of grinds, roasts, flavors, and decaffeinated.
Pomaikai Trading Company
- Coffee and confectionary products from the Big Island of Hawaii.
Poverty Bay Coffee Company
- Micro-roaster of shade-grown, free-trade specialty coffees and sales of cold coffee concentrate.
Pterodactyl Coffee and Art
- Micro roaster offers organic and single-origin products. Features articles on origins and poster art.
Pura Vida Coffee
- Fresh-roasted classic and Fair Trade coffees and teas. Profits are used to help meet the needs of at-risk children living in coffee growing regions of the world.
- A concentrate that makes reduced caffeine, low acid coffee.
- Coffees are slow-roasted for four hours, has a reduced acid content.
Rao's Coffee Roasting Company
- Coffee tips and background information on single-origin varieties offered.
Raven's Brew Coffee
- Gourmet, shade grown, fresh air roasted coffee.
The Reading Coffee Roasters
- Regular and decaffeinated, dark roasts, flavored gourmet coffees, and gift baskets.
Red, White, and Brew
- A variety of flavors with delivery worldwide.
- Coffees from around the world, blended and roasted.
Riley's Coffee & Fudge
- Riley's offers a wonderful selection of gourmet coffee, specialty coffees, hand made fudge, coffee equipment and accessories. Online coffee discussion forums.
Rio Rica Coffee
- An Italian-based coffee roasting company offers a variety of roasted espresso coffee blends.
Roasted Coffee Bean
- Offering roasted gourmet whole beans or ground coffees and Yorkshire teas.
Rocky Mountain Coffee Company
- Coffee by the pound, featuring imported and coffee blends. Also offers a coffee club and a gift shop link.
Rocky Mountain Roastery and Coffee Company
- Selections include organics, various ground or whole bean choices, and a coffee of the month club.
- From Malongo Cafe of France, Blue Mountain, Pur Kenya, and La Grande Reserve. Arabica classics, Supremo espresso, organic, and flavored.
San Giorgio Coffee
- Roasting company offering flavored coffees, gourmet coffees, San Giorgio espresso, and La Spaziale espresso machines.
The Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Company
- A small-batch coffee roaster focusing on Fair Trade Coffee and coffee appreciation.
Santa Fe Coffee Company
- Roasted coffees from various areas of the world. Blends, flavored, and decaffeinated. Also gourmet gift baskets.
4 Seasons Coffee Company
- Retail and wholesale coffee roaster offering single-origins and blends, including organic and flavored products.
Seattle Gourmet Coffee
- Flavored products, espresso blends, and equipment. Also offers Seattle business start-up services.
Seattle's Best Coffee
- Offers coffee and gifts. Find cafe locations and wholesale information.
Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
- Gourmet coffees and biscottis. Order online.
- Green and roasted coffee, coffee extract and Sivetz patented fluid bed roasters.
- Flavored coffees and Colombian blends, retail and wholesale. Includes history of family plantations and description of growing and processing.
Sonya's Coffee and Tea
- A large selection of flavored coffees and teas, including samplers. All flavors available in regular or decaffeinated.
South Chatham Coffee
- Coffee retailer and cafe. Includes product information and a description of the premises in South Chatham, Massachusetts.
The Sovrana Store
- Lavazza, Routin 1883 French syrups, Mocafe' frappe mixes, and related specialty coffee products, machines and accessories.
- Fresh roasted beans, including blends, varietals, organics, and flavors. Also includes tips for storage and brewing.
Speeder and Earl's VT
- Roasts small batches on an "as needed" basis. Choose from coffees from around the world, blends, flavored beans and decaf coffees.
Spencerbean Coffee Company
- Varietals, blends, and flavored products. Includes recipes, processing information, and brewing tips.
Spilled the Beans
- Roasted blends and flavored beans. Also gives information on cyber cafe in Newark Valley, New York.
Spota Java Coffee
- Offers many flavoured roasts, available decaffeinated or regular, whole or ground, with brief description of each.
Stanton Coffee Company
- Micro-coffee roaster, blends, organic, flavored and decaffeinated.
Stewarts Coffee Service
- A private blend in regular and decaffeinated. Offering home, business, or vending services. Gourmet syrup flavorings.
Stone Creek Coffee
- A specialty coffee roaster with wholesale and retail sales.
Stone Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Sells a wide variety of regular and decaffeinated, estate, signature blend and flavored coffees.
- Offers raw and roasted beans, focusing on specialty varieties. Includes company history and description of purchasing and roasting process.
Sunbelt, Home and Office Coffee Service
- Brand-name coffees and a special blend (Sunbelt), together with coffee accessories, offered for home or office delivery, shipping worldwide.
- Personal and bulk quantities of espresso and pods. Describes taste of each product.
Surf City Coffee Company, Inc.
- Hand-roasted beans and grinds, including fair trade organics, with coffee growing and processing information.
The Sustainable Cup
- Roaster offers fair-traded grinds from around the world. Describes business practices and products.
Talk N' Coffee
- Roaster offers whole beans and drip and perk grinds. Also available wholesale and at a Deptford, New Jersey, store.
- Ground or whole bean flavored blends. Also offers tea and Harley Davidson-themed coffee accessories.
Toad Mountain Coffee
- Speciality roasted coffee and green beans. Shade grown, bird friendly, and fair wage selections.
Towne & Country Trading Co.
- Roasted whole bean and ground products, including flavored and decaffeinated.
Tradewinds Coffee Co., Inc.
- Wholesale and retail sales of blended, unblended, and flavored varieties.
- Sells its fine gourmet coffee.
- A small-batch speciality coffee roaster with years in the coffee industry. Handcrafted blends and single origin coffees roasted order.
Two Loons Coffee
- Large selection of premium green arabica coffee beans.
Valley of the Moon Roasting Company
- Fresh roasted blends, custom coffee gift packs available.
- Provides information on coffee history and preparation, with list of retailers and direct ordering.
The Village Roastery
- Homemade jams and jellies, soup and biscuit mixes, tea, and whole bean or ground coffee, roasted to order. Also offers monthly coffee clubs.
- Roasted whole bean lines from volcanic regions including Costa Rica, Kona and Jamaica Blue Mountains.
Walla Walla Roastery
- Offering specialty coffees from Africa, Indonesia, Central and South America, and beyond, as well as blends and dark or light roasts.
Wedl & Hofmann Ges.m.b.H.
- Several roasted blends, available ground and whole bean. Also provides glossary of terms, and listing of Austrian industry events. [English/German]
Wood-Fire Roasted Coffee Company
- Offering whole bean arabica and special blends made using the wood-fire roasting process. Also gives coffee recipes.
World Class Coffee
- Roasted to order coffee as well as holiday gift baskets.
Yarra Coffee & Co.
- Describes organic certifications and sources of other international beans. Also gives directions to retail outlet in Lilydale, Victoria, Australia.
Zach and Dani's
- Featuring coffee roasters, fresh green beans from around the world, and information on home roasting.
- Offering freshly roasted coffee, shipping anywhere in the U.S. Includes coffee history, grinding information, and a guide to brewing and storing coffee.
Help build the largest Human-edited directory on the web
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
This site is
promoted by Trellian SEO Toolkit